Have you gotten to spend any time at the beach or near a body of water this summer? As a snowbird, I’m fortunate to live near the water at my home in Michigan as well as my home in Florida. It’s great not only for kicking back and sipping a glass of wine as the […]
Tag Archives | creativity
Science Says… Go to the beach.
By Diane on July 23, 2016 in Beyond The Covers, Blog, Heir Hunter, Hunt for Jack Reacher, Michael Flint
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Hell on Grand Cayman
- What is the Detroit Athletic Club?
- Dive into the next Hunt for Reacher adventure!
- Kim Otto’s reasonable fear…
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?