If you’re reading this blog, it’s safe to say we have at least one thing in common: a love of reading. But beyond that, our personal preferences start to define us as individuals: Some of us love trying new things, while some of us say, “If it aint broke, don’t fix it!” Some of us […]
Tag Archives | Coffee
A Mystery Writer’s Life In Zero Words or Less
When All Else Fails… #COFFEE!
Next week, we’re planning to make a big announcement a new series I’m writing. The project has been “brewing” for quite a while now, but we won’t announce it until next week. Sign up to receive the news first! Just CLICK HERE. Speaking of “brewing”, we celebrated International Coffee Day this week. Although, I must […]
Coffee: Nectar of the Gods, Right?
Regular readers know I love coffee. My morning always starts with three mugs of black coffee and some days, more. Not surprisingly, coffee features prominently in my books, too. Willa Carson loves Coffee Con Leche. Carlos Gaspar likes coffee with loads of milk and sugar. Kim Otto drinks hers black, like me. In Get Back Jack alone, there […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Hell on Grand Cayman
- What is the Detroit Athletic Club?
- Dive into the next Hunt for Reacher adventure!
- Kim Otto’s reasonable fear…
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?