I told you last month about The Dakota, the exclusive apartment building in New York City. The Dakota is featured in my friend Lee Child’s Jack Reacher novel The Hard Way, which is the source book for my Hunt for Jack Reacher thriller Jack the Reaper. Anyway, The Dakota is such a fascinating place that […]
Tag Archives | co-op
So You Were Hoping To Live At The Dakota?
By Diane on October 3, 2017 in Beyond The Covers, Blog, Hunt for Jack Reacher
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Hell on Grand Cayman
- What is the Detroit Athletic Club?
- Dive into the next Hunt for Reacher adventure!
- Kim Otto’s reasonable fear…
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?