Today is Halloween. So are these the scariest bookshelves you’ve ever seen, or what?! These creepy bookshelves remind me of a bookstore in St. Petersburg, FL that’s said to be haunted. It’s called Haslam’s Book Store, founded in 1933, and it happens to also be the biggest new and used bookstore in the state of […]
Tag Archives | book store
The Scariest Bookshelves You’ve Ever Seen
By Diane on October 31, 2015 in Beyond The Covers, Blog, Saturday Special
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Hell on Grand Cayman
- What is the Detroit Athletic Club?
- Dive into the next Hunt for Reacher adventure!
- Kim Otto’s reasonable fear…
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?