Here’s a fun fact and a mystery for you: The guy on the cover of Don’t Know Jack played a role in the creation of Daylight Saving Time. Do you know who I’m talking about? It’s a bit of a riddle, but October is Mystery Month, so I’ll let you contemplate. Take a good look. Need […]
Tag Archives | Benjamin Franklin
#DaylightSavingTime: A Fun Fact And A Mystery
By Diane on October 29, 2015 in Beyond The Covers, Blog
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights