Have you gotten to spend any time at the beach or near a body of water this summer? As a snowbird, I’m fortunate to live near the water at my home in Michigan as well as my home in Florida. It’s great not only for kicking back and sipping a glass of wine as the […]
Tag Archives | beach
Science Says… Go to the beach.
By Diane on July 23, 2016 in Beyond The Covers, Blog, Heir Hunter, Hunt for Jack Reacher, Michael Flint
Saturday Special: New Thriller Underway, and More!
By Diane on May 30, 2015 in Blog, Saturday Special
What are you doing this weekend? I told you on my blog Tuesday that one of the things I’m working on is my next Hunt for Jack Reacher book, which should be available in the fall, publishing gods willing. In the meantime, here’s a thrilling moment from the first book in the Hunt for Reacher […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights
- Murder for hire…