No, the city of Chicago isn’t paying me to write this blog post. 🙂 It’s just that I’m going through a bit of Midwest withdrawal, as I recently left my summer home in Michigan and flew back to Florida, snowbird that I am. Maybe blogging about one of my favorite cities in the Midwest — […]
Tag Archives | architecture
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Murder for hire…
- Lone Star Jack Available Now!
- Lone Star Jack: Don’t Mess With a Dangerous Mob Boss
- Lone Star Jack: When Desperation Meets Greed…
- Lone Star Jack – A lot can happen in 10 long years…
- Lone Star Jack and Echo Burning
- New! Lone Star Jack – Preorder Available Now
- Where are you traveling this summer? Take these books with you!