No, the city of Chicago isn’t paying me to write this blog post. 🙂 It’s just that I’m going through a bit of Midwest withdrawal, as I recently left my summer home in Michigan and flew back to Florida, snowbird that I am. Maybe blogging about one of my favorite cities in the Midwest — […]
Tag Archives | architecture
10 Reasons To Visit Chicago
By Diane on October 2, 2014 in Beyond The Covers, Blog
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights