My next short read, a Jess Kimball thriller designed to draw you into this series, Fatal Edge, takes place in Wyoming, where my hard-working, relentless, fearless investigative journalist finds herself involved in the mystery of a missing woman. In Fatal Edge, without giving too much away, the missing woman has a boyfriend (a spoiled rich […]
Tag Archives | Amy Bechtel
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- ‘Don’t Know Jack’ Takes the Spotlight in Paperback
- Are You a SuperReader? (Lee Child is!)
- 7 Benefits of Reading Short Stories
- The Most Unique Corner of Disney (It’s At Epcot)
- Missing Boy Found Alive After 7 Years
- My Friend Has No Fingerprints?!?
- Meet me in NYC for #ThrillerFest!
- 5 Reasons To Visit Mackinac Island