Like millions of mystery readers, I’ve been a Sue Grafton fan from the letter A. “A is for Alibi,” that is. Sue’s first Kinsey Milhone story, the one that kicked off her extremely popular alphabet series, was published in 1982. Back then, I was dreaming of writing fiction one day. Sue was a trailblazer and […]
Tag Archives | A is for Alibi
Diane Capri Reveals Sue Grafton
By Diane on August 14, 2012 in Blog, Diane Capri Reveals
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights