I’ve written several times about real life homes of famous authors: Agatha Christie and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, to name a couple. But there’s another author who is famous for his home… You know who I’m talking about, right? The home is in Key West, and the writer is Ernest Hemingway. The novelist was born in […]
Tag Archives | writingw
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Murder for hire…
- Lone Star Jack Available Now!
- Lone Star Jack: Don’t Mess With a Dangerous Mob Boss
- Lone Star Jack: When Desperation Meets Greed…
- Lone Star Jack – A lot can happen in 10 long years…
- Lone Star Jack and Echo Burning
- New! Lone Star Jack – Preorder Available Now
- Where are you traveling this summer? Take these books with you!