Since many of my mystery and thriller books are set in Florida, I told you last time about 3 of the best spots to read in Florida. But Florida has so much to offer, I couldn’t stop at three. Here are 4 more of the best spots in Florida for bookworms to settle in with […]
Tag Archives | University of Tampa
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- 3 of My Upcoming Appearances (You’re Invited!)
- Is ancestry.com an invasion of privacy?
- 5 #Superyacht Features That Will Make You Want To Live in Luxury
- The #Book That Pairs Well With #Bacon
- Q&A with Diane Capri about Thrills, Suspense, and the Writing Process
- Where this NYT Bestselling Author Gets Her Ideas
- Shooting Accurately Underwater: Is It Possible?
- New Trailer for Heir Hunter Series Hits YouTube