For now, an Ebola vaccine is pure fiction. There are experimental drugs, but no vaccines or medicines. Three vaccines are in development. Still, according to the CDC, an Ebola vaccine is likely at least a year away from heading to trial stages. Treatments that can improve the chance of survival do exist, including administering IV fluids, […]
Tag Archives | treatment
Ebola vaccine? Pure fiction.
By Diane on October 20, 2014 in Beyond The Covers, Blog
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Hell on Grand Cayman
- What is the Detroit Athletic Club?
- Dive into the next Hunt for Reacher adventure!
- Kim Otto’s reasonable fear…
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?