For now, an Ebola vaccine is pure fiction. There are experimental drugs, but no vaccines or medicines. Three vaccines are in development. Still, according to the CDC, an Ebola vaccine is likely at least a year away from heading to trial stages. Treatments that can improve the chance of survival do exist, including administering IV fluids, […]
Tag Archives | treatment
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Lone Star Jack: When Desperation Meets Greed…
- Lone Star Jack – A lot can happen in 10 long years…
- Lone Star Jack and Echo Burning
- New! Lone Star Jack – Preorder Available Now
- Where are you traveling this summer? Take these books with you!
- #Blood Trails and #Bacon
- Michael Flint Does the Impossible
- The new unputdownable Michael Flint crime thriller series re-starts!