I’m declaring today Pony Express Appreciation Day! You know why, don’t you? Today is the 154th anniversary of the Pony Express! Everybody, take a moment to thank your postwoman or man! That’s right – on this very day in 1860, teams of horse and riders left two spots in the United States – Sacramento, California, and […]
Tag Archives | Tampa books
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Lone Star Jack: When Desperation Meets Greed…
- Lone Star Jack – A lot can happen in 10 long years…
- Lone Star Jack and Echo Burning
- New! Lone Star Jack – Preorder Available Now
- Where are you traveling this summer? Take these books with you!
- #Blood Trails and #Bacon
- Michael Flint Does the Impossible
- The new unputdownable Michael Flint crime thriller series re-starts!