Today, several states in the United States are observing Sweetest Day. Are you? The idea is simple: give friends and loved ones sweets, flowers, and/or cards. Sound familiar? Yes, it’s similar to Valentine’s Day, but with less emphasis on romance. Still, according to Hallmark, 80 percent of Hallmark’s Sweetest Day cards have a love or […]
Tag Archives | Sweetest Day
Deadly Dozen 2 – A Sweet Treat For Readers Today
By Diane on October 18, 2014 in Blog, Saturday Special
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights
- Murder for hire…