Firsts Hop is the perfect time to share the hauntingly true Romeo and Juliet story behind my thriller, Raw Justice, with new readers like you! You’ll have 2 chances to win a FREE e-book copy of Raw Justice and more at this stop. Read the short tale of Debbie and Frank’s romance and then: Enter the Rafflecopter Giveaway […]
Tag Archives | Stonehouse Ink
What If First Love Leads To Raw Justice?
By Diane on February 10, 2013 in Behind The Book, Blog, Justice
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Hell on Grand Cayman
- What is the Detroit Athletic Club?
- Dive into the next Hunt for Reacher adventure!
- Kim Otto’s reasonable fear…
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?