I know, I know. Florida is nicknamed the Sunshine State and that’s what we love about it, right? The abundance of warm, sunny days are perfect for reading on the beach, or for Judge Willa Carson to drive down Tampa’s Bayshore Boulevard in her convertible with the top down. Well, yes, Florida is called the […]
Tag Archives | reading nooks
I don’t know about you, but I’ve got men on my mind… Because of Father’s Day, of course. And because I’ve been working on writing the latest Hunt for Jack Reacher thriller — which means I’ve been trying to get into the mindset of Jack Reacher himself. In that vein, I thought you might get […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Murder for hire…
- Lone Star Jack Available Now!
- Lone Star Jack: Don’t Mess With a Dangerous Mob Boss
- Lone Star Jack: When Desperation Meets Greed…
- Lone Star Jack – A lot can happen in 10 long years…
- Lone Star Jack and Echo Burning
- New! Lone Star Jack – Preorder Available Now
- Where are you traveling this summer? Take these books with you!