Today, June 4th 2016, is National Cheese Day. Which means we’ll need some wine to pair with it, of course! FBI Agent Carlos Gaspar can help us whet our appetites. You remember the meal he devours in Jack in the Green, right? “The combination of ripe Bartlett pears, Gorgonzola cheese, candied walnuts and vinaigrette perfectly blended. […]
Tag Archives | reading humor
In honor of #NationalCheeseDay, a quote, some wine, and a joke
By Diane on June 4, 2016 in Blog, Saturday Special
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights