On Thursday I was wishing you a Merry Christmas. Now, I’m wishing you a Happy Thank You Note Day. It’s an actual thing — I’m not making this up! See? So, are you a thank you note writer? This week we did a #tbt to days of yore re-visiting Plant’s Palace. In that vein, let’s harken […]
Tag Archives | Plant Palace
Happy Thank You Note Day!
By Diane on December 26, 2015 in Beyond The Covers, Blog, Saturday Special
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights