At Licensed to Thrill, we often spotlight vision and perception. Well, I’m off to see an amazing live performance that promises to delight and amaze as well as thrill. Here in Northern Michigan, we’re fortunate to have access to Interlochen Center for the Arts. Tonight, we’re attending a performance by Philobous. No, I’ve never seen […]
Tag Archives | Philobous
New Experiences – Thrilling Dance and Human Sculpture
By Diane on June 26, 2012 in Beyond The Covers, Blog
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Hell on Grand Cayman
- What is the Detroit Athletic Club?
- Dive into the next Hunt for Reacher adventure!
- Kim Otto’s reasonable fear…
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?