Did you see the study about procrastination that came out this week? The study was published in Psychological Science. It found that procrastination is a trait that can be inherited. That makes me feel a lot better! Of course, I know DNA is destiny. That’s why I have my mother’s eyes and my my dad’s hair. […]
Tag Archives | Nook Bestseller
Saturday Special: Procrastination Is Genetic?
By Diane on April 12, 2014 in Beyond The Covers, Blog
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights