Mother’s Day is this weekend in the U.S., and while it’s meant to be an occasion of appreciation for some of the hardest working women in the world, it doesn’t work out that way all the time. For people who have lost mothers, or who have lost children, or have strained relationships, the holiday can be much […]
Tag Archives | Mother’s Day
Feeling Awkward On Mother’s Day?
By Diane on May 7, 2015 in Beyond The Covers, Blog
The Road Ahead and Our Special Mother’s Day Gift for Mystery Fan Moms (and those of us who love them!)
By Diane on May 1, 2012 in Blog, Readers Ask
Readers have been asking us, nicely of course: Now What? Fortunately, we’ve got lots to tell you. Remember back in January, I blogged about my new adventures in publishing in What? Me? Indie? We had spent months quietly learning and testing the systems with one new original suspense e-book, Annabelle’s Attack, and four backlist Judge Wilhelmina […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights