Mother’s Day is this weekend in the U.S., and while it’s meant to be an occasion of appreciation for some of the hardest working women in the world, it doesn’t work out that way all the time. For people who have lost mothers, or who have lost children, or have strained relationships, the holiday can be much […]
Tag Archives | Mother’s Day
The Road Ahead and Our Special Mother’s Day Gift for Mystery Fan Moms (and those of us who love them!)
Readers have been asking us, nicely of course: Now What? Fortunately, we’ve got lots to tell you. Remember back in January, I blogged about my new adventures in publishing in What? Me? Indie? We had spent months quietly learning and testing the systems with one new original suspense e-book, Annabelle’s Attack, and four backlist Judge Wilhelmina […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- The new unputdownable Michael Flint crime thriller series re-starts!
- Have You Entered Our Goodreads Giveaway?
- How did Gaspar add Michael Flint to the team?
- Learn how I’ve added one of your favorite characters to this new series!
- What if you were an heir…and didn’t know it?
- Michael Flint Thrillers – Coming Soon! – Preorder Now!
- Jack Knife – Available Now!
- Jack Knife – Coming Soon! – FREE Sneak Peek