The Monday Mystery Mob™ reached the following conclusions. Do you agree? #1 Death After Dinner: The study of twins in science is evolving and far from settled. Although fertility treatments produce frequent twins in today’s world, identical twins (called monozygotic, meaning two embryos developed from a single fertilized egg) remain statistically rare. They occur only once […]
Tag Archives | Monday Mystery Mob
Is there a place for the positive in crime fiction? Regular readers of my novels know I believe the answer is yes. We must extrapolate a bit, but it seems Alexander McCall Smith, author of the hugely successful Ladies No. 1 Detective Agency series, may agree. In an article published this month titled “Beauty Locked […]
Start your week with a little mystery. Match wits with the Monday Mystery Mob™. What’s your solution? #1 – Death After Dinner The Monday Mystery Mob™ had finished their schnitzel, gathered strudel and schnapps. Helga Bittner settled in to lead the after dinner traditional crime puzzle discussion. “We’ve got a good one tonight. You’ll never […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Revealing New Book Cover in Heir Hunter Series
- Heart Surgeon Convicted: Jess Kimball Investigates
- Want to see Jess Kimball in Action?
- When Doctors Go Bad
- Who Needs Heir Hunters When There’s Ancestry.com?
- The Crime With No Tangible Weapon
- Why Fewer Cars Means More Movies for Michigan
- When Identical Twins Complicate Crimes