Delta Magazine recently named infinity pools as one of the top “85 Things That Have Made Travel Better.” Have you ever been in an infinity pool? At high-end hotels, infinity pools are often standard features now. Check out this one at the Hotel Caruso in Italy. Amazing, right??! In addition to the gorgeous views, I think […]
Tag Archives | infinity pools
How Infinity Pools Improved Travel
By Diane on July 8, 2014 in Beyond The Covers, Blog
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights