What words do you associate with white collar crime? Maybe: Fraud? Finances? Business? Government? Justice? What about victim? Do white collar crimes have victims? If you’ve read my Jess Kimball Thrillers, Fatal Demand and Fatal Error, you know the answer is most emphatically yes. The FBI describes white collar crime as “characterized by deceit, concealment, […]
Tag Archives | financial
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- The new unputdownable Michael Flint crime thriller series re-starts!
- Have You Entered Our Goodreads Giveaway?
- How did Gaspar add Michael Flint to the team?
- Learn how I’ve added one of your favorite characters to this new series!
- What if you were an heir…and didn’t know it?
- Michael Flint Thrillers – Coming Soon! – Preorder Now!
- Jack Knife – Available Now!
- Jack Knife – Coming Soon! – FREE Sneak Peek