I’ve written several times about real life homes of famous authors: Agatha Christie and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, to name a couple. But there’s another author who is famous for his home… You know who I’m talking about, right? The home is in Key West, and the writer is Ernest Hemingway. The novelist was born in […]
Tag Archives | famous homes
How Did Hemingway Get Any Writing Done?!?
By Diane on June 30, 2016 in Blog, Hunt for Justice
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights