Four years ago, when I was plotting my new book, Fatal Distraction, the first job was finding the central crime that pits the psychopathic villain against Jess Kimball. Because I write crime fiction with hopeful endings, a compelling central crime must be each story’s focus. The news of the day generally provides more than enough […]
Tag Archives | e-book cover design award
The Invisible Gorilla Experiment and You
By Diane on June 19, 2012 in Beyond The Covers, Blog
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights