One of the fun parts about writing thriller novels is hiding the “bad guys” in unexpected places. That’s why, when I was dreaming up my newest Jess Kimball thriller, Fatal Game, one of the ideas I liked was for a doctor to be less than trustworthy. Unfortunately, the storyline happens not only in fiction, but […]
Tag Archives | criminals
When Doctors Go Bad
By Diane on May 16, 2017 in Beyond The Covers, Blog, Hunt For Truth, Jess Kimball Thrillers
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?
- Try a FREE full-length audio book on me
- Easy reading with the Bookfunnel app
- Enjoy reading more of my books on the Libby App from Overdrive
- Dangerous flights