What father figure in your life are you thinking of this Father’s Day weekend? Or maybe you are a father yourself. If so, Happy Father’s Day! Or maybe you are grateful for the man who is a father figure to somebody you love. Children remind us to look at things from a different perspective, don’t […]
Tag Archives | creative thinking
Father’s Day: May Your Apron Become Your Cape
By Diane on June 18, 2016 in Beyond The Covers, Blog, Hunt for Jack Reacher, Saturday Special
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Hell on Grand Cayman
- What is the Detroit Athletic Club?
- Dive into the next Hunt for Reacher adventure!
- Kim Otto’s reasonable fear…
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?