I blogged about Trailblazer Steve Jobs earlier this summer when he announced his resignation as CEO. At the time, a friend lamented, “He would never have quit if he wasn’t seriously ill. He won’t live much longer.” While I secretly feared this was true, I also hoped my friend was wrong. I hoped Mr. Jobs was recovering […]
Tag Archives | attorney
Thank you, Steve Jobs
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Hell on Grand Cayman
- What is the Detroit Athletic Club?
- Dive into the next Hunt for Reacher adventure!
- Kim Otto’s reasonable fear…
- Two critical locations in Bulletproof Jack
- The next exciting Hunt for Jack Reacher series novel…
- Trace Evidence: Can Michael Flint find the man and save the boy?
- Are genealogy sites an invasion of privacy?