It’s been a slow week, Tweets That ‘Twas-wise. Folks were spending time with family over the holidays, which is as it should be. Those same holiday celebrations probably kept a few of you from our worthy tweets, hm? Read-worthy blogs and articles we shared this week reprised: First, be sure to listen up! Jennette Marie […]
Archive | December, 2011
If you follow me on Twitter @DianeCapri, you know I tweet an eclectic set of items that catch my fancy. Often the subjects are movies, television, and books. Sometimes, foodie and travel bits amuse or inform. The art of writing and the business of publishing are perpetual favorites, natch. I retweet blogs and items that […]
Okay folks, something totally frivolous today. I’m having a small party and I’m tasked with serving a new cocktail. Seems this group is a little bored with our usual red wines. (Yes, I agree – how could anyone be bored with red wine?) I’m no mixologist, so I did what all modern women do. Right. […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Will the Panama Papers Aid the Hunt for Jack Reacher?
- The App That Lets You Read For Free
- Pilots Are Going Crazy Over The Vision Jet
- Money Laundering: Everybody’s Doing It…
- So You Were Hoping To Live At The Dakota?
- What I Found When I Researched $9M In Cash
- Is Jack Reacher Dead Or Alive? New Novel Investigates…
- 3 of My Upcoming Appearances (You’re Invited!)