There’s no better feeling than hitting the gifting bulls-eye, especially when the best gift is shared in a face-to-face moment. Every kid knows receiving great gifts feels wonderful. But we adults know giving great gifts feels even better. ‘Tis truly better to give than to receive. Except when it isn’t. Whether they cost precious time, […]
Archive | November, 2011
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- 3 of My Upcoming Appearances (You’re Invited!)
- Is ancestry.com an invasion of privacy?
- 5 #Superyacht Features That Will Make You Want To Live in Luxury
- The #Book That Pairs Well With #Bacon
- Q&A with Diane Capri about Thrills, Suspense, and the Writing Process
- Where this NYT Bestselling Author Gets Her Ideas
- Shooting Accurately Underwater: Is It Possible?
- New Trailer for Heir Hunter Series Hits YouTube