Get Back Jack “Awesome!” Cover Revealed Hard at work on Get Back Jack after the holiday break. Rushing to prepare for ThrillerFest this week. But, as promised, here is the new cover by the amazing Cory Clubb. Now you see why Lee Child gave it an enthusiastic two thumbs up, right? His exact word? “Awesome!” […]
Tag Archives | ThrillerFest
Sure, I’m Licensed to Thrill, but hanging with thriller writers feels more than a little dangerous. Last week the ThrillerFest schedule was released and I learned I’ll be putting my life on the line again this year. Think I’m exaggerating? Um, not so much. See, I found out who my panel leader is and believe […]
Before Don’t Know Jack, before Agents Otto and Gaspar began their Hunt for Reacher, another story nagged to be written. A story and a cast I really hope you’re going to love. Especially Jess Kimball. Let me introduce you to them now and the book we’re launching tomorrow. I was writing Florida crime fiction and […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Coffee: Nectar of the Gods, Right?
- Amanda Knox: Can You Solve This Case?
- Feeling Frazzled? Try The Law of Least Effort
- Happy Thanksgiving and NewsFlash!
- Listen Up! Four For The Road (And Two Free!)
- What Keeps Lee Child (And Me) Writing?
- Thanks To You – Don’t Know Jack Hits The USA Today Bestseller List!
- Say What?