Is there a place for the positive in crime fiction? Regular readers of my novels know I believe the answer is yes. We must extrapolate a bit, but it seems Alexander McCall Smith, author of the hugely successful Ladies No. 1 Detective Agency series, may agree. In an article published this month titled “Beauty Locked […]
Tag Archives | The New Criterion
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Can Jordan Out-Fox Haitian Kidnappers?
- If Hot Chocolate Were a Thriller Novel…
- 4 Reasons Intern Jordan Fox Has a Shot at Fame
- 5 Ways to Embrace the Cold
- Willa’s winter vacation slams into Cold Justice
- Pinterest: Simple concept, big world.
- Debuting my new theme song!
- A Thanksgiving Poem from a Thriller Writer