Is there a place for the positive in crime fiction? Regular readers of my novels know I believe the answer is yes. We must extrapolate a bit, but it seems Alexander McCall Smith, author of the hugely successful Ladies No. 1 Detective Agency series, may agree. In an article published this month titled “Beauty Locked […]
Tag Archives | The New Criterion
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- 3 Times Satellite Cameras Saw More Than We Did
- What is The Problem with Wild Mega Hogs?
- Lee Child on New Reacher Film, “Never Go Back”
- Cloudy Day? No Problem For Some Spies…
- C-4: Proof That The Hunt for Reacher Is Deadly
- Can Personality Help Track Down Ancestors?
- Meet the Heir Hunter of Last Resort: Michael Flint
- From Fiction to Nonfiction and Back Again