Is there a place for the positive in crime fiction? Regular readers of my novels know I believe the answer is yes. We must extrapolate a bit, but it seems Alexander McCall Smith, author of the hugely successful Ladies No. 1 Detective Agency series, may agree. In an article published this month titled “Beauty Locked […]
Tag Archives | The New Criterion
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- How To Avoid Virtual Kidnapping
- Could Your Face Be In A Database?
- Saturday Special: Let’s Indulge Ourselves!
- Lunch with Dominick Dunne
- Flight 12: New Release From Cheryl Bradshaw!
- Saturday Special: Beyond Coffee, How Did Your Week Taste?
- The Best Travel Apps: Not A Drill
- Who Says We Only Have 5 Senses?