The Monday Mystery Mob™ reached the following conclusions. Do you agree? #1 Death After Dinner: The study of twins in science is evolving and far from settled. Although fertility treatments produce frequent twins in today’s world, identical twins (called monozygotic, meaning two embryos developed from a single fertilized egg) remain statistically rare. They occur only once […]
Tag Archives | Monday Mystery Mob
Is there a place for the positive in crime fiction? Regular readers of my novels know I believe the answer is yes. We must extrapolate a bit, but it seems Alexander McCall Smith, author of the hugely successful Ladies No. 1 Detective Agency series, may agree. In an article published this month titled “Beauty Locked […]
Start your week with a little mystery. Match wits with the Monday Mystery Mob™. What’s your solution? #1 – Death After Dinner The Monday Mystery Mob™ had finished their schnitzel, gathered strudel and schnapps. Helga Bittner settled in to lead the after dinner traditional crime puzzle discussion. “We’ve got a good one tonight. You’ll never […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Get Back Jack Now In Paperback!
- Abraham Shakespeare Victim of Fortune
- Coffee: Nectar of the Gods, Right?
- Amanda Knox: Can You Solve This Case?
- Feeling Frazzled? Try The Law of Least Effort
- Happy Thanksgiving and NewsFlash!
- Listen Up! Four For The Road (And Two Free!)
- What Keeps Lee Child (And Me) Writing?