The Monday Mystery Mob™ reached the following conclusions. Do you agree? #1 Death After Dinner: The study of twins in science is evolving and far from settled. Although fertility treatments produce frequent twins in today’s world, identical twins (called monozygotic, meaning two embryos developed from a single fertilized egg) remain statistically rare. They occur only once […]
Tag Archives | Monday Mystery Mob
Is there a place for the positive in crime fiction? Regular readers of my novels know I believe the answer is yes. We must extrapolate a bit, but it seems Alexander McCall Smith, author of the hugely successful Ladies No. 1 Detective Agency series, may agree. In an article published this month titled “Beauty Locked […]
Start your week with a little mystery. Match wits with the Monday Mystery Mob™. What’s your solution? #1 – Death After Dinner The Monday Mystery Mob™ had finished their schnitzel, gathered strudel and schnapps. Helga Bittner settled in to lead the after dinner traditional crime puzzle discussion. “We’ve got a good one tonight. You’ll never […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- A Smile (And A Mystery) For Anyone With A Brother
- Why Jack Reacher Can’t Escape The Rashomon Effect
- FBI Agents Otto & Gaspar Are On The Hunt for Jack Reacher
- Why I’m Giving Away an Autographed Lee Child Book
- The #MakeMe #JackandJoe Book Giveaway
- Famous Siblings: Who’s Your Favorite?
- “Everything was a game of chess with him.”- Jack Reacher
- Which Traits Can You Blame on Your DNA?