The Monday Mystery Mob™ reached the following conclusions. Do you agree? #1 Death After Dinner: The study of twins in science is evolving and far from settled. Although fertility treatments produce frequent twins in today’s world, identical twins (called monozygotic, meaning two embryos developed from a single fertilized egg) remain statistically rare. They occur only once […]
Tag Archives | Judge Willa
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Happy Mysteries Solved By Saliva
- Fun Surprise to Share (Read: Book Giveaway!)
- John D. Rockefeller: Creative or Criminal?
- If My Characters Had Winter Break: Traditions Around the States
- Surprise $40 Million Inheritance
- Pre-Order New Jess Kimball Thriller!
- When Closed Adoptions Require Investigation
- Great News, Library Lovers!