The Monday Mystery Mob™ reached the following conclusions. Do you agree? #1 Death After Dinner: The study of twins in science is evolving and far from settled. Although fertility treatments produce frequent twins in today’s world, identical twins (called monozygotic, meaning two embryos developed from a single fertilized egg) remain statistically rare. They occur only once […]
Tag Archives | Judge Willa
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Why I Love Florida: The Rainstorms
- Celebrate May (Get Caught Reading Month) With Us!
- My Worlds Are Colliding!
- Revealing Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s Home
- Who’s Your Blue-Eyed Mommy?
- Are You An Amateur Heir Hunter?
- True Crime: Sweatshirt DNA Releases Father of Family Murders
- Owl or Lark? Why It’s Okay to NOT Be A Morning Person