The Monday Mystery Mob™ reached the following conclusions. Do you agree? #1 Death After Dinner: The study of twins in science is evolving and far from settled. Although fertility treatments produce frequent twins in today’s world, identical twins (called monozygotic, meaning two embryos developed from a single fertilized egg) remain statistically rare. They occur only once […]
Tag Archives | Judge Willa
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Hemingway’s Secret Getaway: #Michigan
- Science Says… Go to the beach.
- Bad News For Criminals Who Left DNA Behind
- Happy 100th Birthday, John D. MacDonald!
- Why #BookLovers Should Clean for 15 Minutes
- Reflections from my trip to NYC for ThrillerFest
- We Couldn’t Wait Any Longer- Grab Sneak Peek of New Thriller!
- Creative Ways People Are Using Drones