The Monday Mystery Mob™ reached the following conclusions. Do you agree? #1 Death After Dinner: The study of twins in science is evolving and far from settled. Although fertility treatments produce frequent twins in today’s world, identical twins (called monozygotic, meaning two embryos developed from a single fertilized egg) remain statistically rare. They occur only once […]
Tag Archives | Judge Willa
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- 6 Reasons To Snuggle Up With A Book
- Here, let me authorgraph that book for you.
- 2 Kids Who Beat the Odds in Haiti
- Saturday Special: Fun With Grammar!
- The (Real) Life of a Rookie TV Reporter
- TWELVE Flight 12 Books! Collect them all!
- Saturday Special: What To Do In London?
- Diane Capri Steps Into the Shoes of Jordan Fox