Generally we assume we get 50% of our genes from our father and 50% from our mother, right? Turns out that’s not the case with a lot of our genes. And what about genes for intelligence? Experts say we’re more likely to get intelligence from our mother’s genes than from our father’s. So, I do a […]
Tag Archives | Inheritance
Some people have all the luck, don’t they? In my novel Blood Trails, the job of my protagonist, Michael Flint, is basically to track down the people with “all the luck.” In other words, he’s an heir hunter. Michael Flint tracks down people who are heirs to a fortune. Why do these heirs need to […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Is That Device Spying On You?
- Night At Jazz Club Ends In Murder: New Thriller
- “It’s Complicated” In the Search for Jack Reacher
- Impossible, Dumb, and Strange: 3 Real-Life Heists
- We’re Giving Away 1,000 #iBooks!
- 4 More Gorgeous Spots to Read in Florida
- 3 Gorgeous Spots to Read in Florida
- A Surprising Quality We Inherit From Our Mothers