Perhaps it’s odd for a writer Licensed to Thrill, but I adore Downton Abbey, don’t you? Oh, sure, there’s less thrill and mystery and suspense than I usually prefer, but the costumes and the history and that snarky Maggie Smith more than fill the void. Not to mention the thriller writer’s stock in trade – […]
Tag Archives | Diane Capri Reveals
Sure, I’m Licensed to Thrill, but hanging with thriller writers feels more than a little dangerous. Last week the ThrillerFest schedule was released and I learned I’ll be putting my life on the line again this year. Think I’m exaggerating? Um, not so much. See, I found out who my panel leader is and believe […]
Readers ask why I’ve been mostly absent from Facebook, Twitter, and several blogs recently. When I say I’m working hard, they ask what I’m working on now. So here’s a quick peek at my desktop. In various stages of completion at the moment are… Responses to mail from readers of our new Amazon Bestseller, Don’t […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Coffee: Nectar of the Gods, Right?
- Amanda Knox: Can You Solve This Case?
- Feeling Frazzled? Try The Law of Least Effort
- Happy Thanksgiving and NewsFlash!
- Listen Up! Four For The Road (And Two Free!)
- What Keeps Lee Child (And Me) Writing?
- Thanks To You – Don’t Know Jack Hits The USA Today Bestseller List!
- Say What?