What do Charlemagne, the Romanovs, and Templar Knights have in common? Exactly! New York Times Bestselling thriller author, Steve Berry. When I first met Steve, we were both practicing lawyers and published authors. He was living in South Georgia, but so close to Florida he might as well have been a Floridian, too. Later, we […]
Tag Archives | Andy Harp
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 World Wide Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- When Too Much Money is a Problem
- Is That Device Spying On You?
- Night At Jazz Club Ends In Murder: New Thriller
- “It’s Complicated” In the Search for Jack Reacher
- Impossible, Dumb, and Strange: 3 Real-Life Heists
- We’re Giving Away 1,000 #iBooks!
- 4 More Gorgeous Spots to Read in Florida
- 3 Gorgeous Spots to Read in Florida