The third installment of the Judge Wilhelmina Carson cases is Harper’s Hell. Let’s peek Behind the Book: Tampa’s free-spirited Judge Wilhelmina Carson is knocked off her pedestal when her father, Jim Harper, shows up proudly sporting his new trophy wife. Suzanne is too young, too sweet, and way too hot for Jim Harper. Suzanne makes Willa’s [...]
Archive | January, 2012
I love e-books. I’ve loved my Kindle since the moment we met. Yet, although I’ve been writing my entire life and owned a business for decades, indie publishing seemed foolhardy. Too many mountains to climb, too much resistance, too hard, too much investment, too little reward, I thought. But the situation is not what I [...]
If you loved Carly’s Conspiracy, you’ll enjoy Annabelle’s Attack, too. Let me share a bit Behind the Book with you. Young lawyer Jenny Lane is hardworking and ambitious. She’s landed her dream job at a large Tampa law firm. She’s put her personal life aside for now and dedicated herself to work. Her career is taking [...]
The New Year is a time of rebirth, isn’t it? My first published novel, Carly’s Conspiracy, has recently been revised and reborn after years of wasting in the no-man’s-land left behind when traditional publishers go bankrupt. Indeed, all four of the Judge Wilhelmia Carson novels have been revised and reborn. I couldn’t be more thrilled [...]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Diane Capri Reveals: C J West
- Get Back Jack: Chasing Suspects in Manhattan
- Don’t Know Jack About Counterfeits?
- Researching The Hunt For Jack Reacher
- BSR Radio Interviews Diane Capri: Don’t Know Jack
- April Showers Free Reads For Book Lovers (and iPad Mini Giveaway!)
- Sherlock? Watson? Notice Anything Different at Licensed to Thrill?
- Wattpad Loves a Good Mystery! Don’t You?