It’s been a slow week, Tweets That ‘Twas-wise. Folks were spending time with family over the holidays, which is as it should be. Those same holiday celebrations probably kept a few of you from our worthy tweets, hm? Read-worthy blogs and articles we shared this week reprised: First, be sure to listen up! Jennette Marie […]
Archive | December, 2011
If you follow me on Twitter @DianeCapri, you know I tweet an eclectic set of items that catch my fancy. Often the subjects are movies, television, and books. Sometimes, foodie and travel bits amuse or inform. The art of writing and the business of publishing are perpetual favorites, natch. I retweet blogs and items that […]
Okay folks, something totally frivolous today. I’m having a small party and I’m tasked with serving a new cocktail. Seems this group is a little bored with our usual red wines. (Yes, I agree – how could anyone be bored with red wine?) I’m no mixologist, so I did what all modern women do. Right. […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Coffee: Nectar of the Gods, Right?
- Amanda Knox: Can You Solve This Case?
- Feeling Frazzled? Try The Law of Least Effort
- Happy Thanksgiving and NewsFlash!
- Listen Up! Four For The Road (And Two Free!)
- What Keeps Lee Child (And Me) Writing?
- Thanks To You – Don’t Know Jack Hits The USA Today Bestseller List!
- Say What?