Steve Jobs announced his resignation as Apple’s CEO yesterday. He asked to remain as Chairman and the board quickly agreed. I, for one, am thrilled that one of the most successful trailblazers of our time will stay on. Aren’t you? Full disclosure: although I was late to the game, I’m now a total Apple geek […]
Archive | August, 2011
Sue Grafton said she wrote her breakout novel, “A is for Alibi” to fulfill revenge fantasies during a bad divorce. Sue once told me that it saved her sanity to “kill the dude!” She’s now releasing her 22d Kinsey Millhone mystery, “V is for Vengeance,” which leads me to believe she’s still using this technique quite profitably. Reading mysteries and […]
“Full of thrills and tension – but smart and human too.”
Lee Child, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author of Jack Reacher Thrillers
- Get Back Jack Now In Paperback!
- Abraham Shakespeare Victim of Fortune
- Coffee: Nectar of the Gods, Right?
- Amanda Knox: Can You Solve This Case?
- Feeling Frazzled? Try The Law of Least Effort
- Happy Thanksgiving and NewsFlash!
- Listen Up! Four For The Road (And Two Free!)
- What Keeps Lee Child (And Me) Writing?